Newbury Park Multi-Tenant Flex With Upside
- Price: $4,000,000
- Cap Rate: 6.43%
- Price / sf: $181.82
- NOI: $257,340
- Lot Size: 1.68 acres
- Building Size: 22,000
- Significant Upside for Investor or Owner/User
- High Cap Rate (6.43%) and Low Price per Square Foot ($202/SF)
- The Building Is Fully Occupied
- Excellent Parking (4/1,000) Allows for Multiple Uses (i.e. School, Medical, Gym)
- Adjacent to The Village Development Site (575,644 SF Regional Shopping Center) with Lowe’s, LA Fitness, AutoZone, Jack In The Box and Farmer Boys as Tenants
- Offers Easy Freeway Access Off the Wendy Drive Exit of the 101 Freeway
- Close to Many Tech and Biotech Companies
SVN is proud to present: 1000 Business Center Circle in Newbury Park, CA. This 22,000 SF office building commands a strong presence with its dramatic entryway and architectural style, set amidst a serene tree-lined street and overlooking an expansive stretch of Santa Monica mountains. This two-story building features an ample parking lot (90 spaces, 4/1000) and can either continue being used as a multi-tenant office building or could be repositioned into creative office for dramatic upside on rents.
Immediately adjacent to the property, land grading has begun on the site of a planned Lowe’s home improvement store, an LA Fitness gym, a Farmer Boys restaurant, and a Jack-in-the-Box restaurant. The project will be completed by the end of 2018. Conejo Valley is famous for being a home to the serious players in the tech and biotech world – Amgen, Baxter, and numerous others. Conejo Valley has been rated as one of the top 100 places in the country to own a business and/or home, according to the Money Magazine. The average household income in the 5-mile radius is $118,046.